this post originally appeared on D’Marie’s personal blog on October 7, 2011
I didn’t get around to the art room yesterday — more paid work than I expected to have to do. I did make some time today. I managed to clear the clutter from the work table and sort some more stuff for recycle and freecycle. The supply shelves are still a mess and there are several boxes of stuff on the floor to go thru, but I do have some actual work space available now. Plus I can see more clearly what boxes and items I have to use.
Here’s the cleared table:
I even managed to start painting one of the boxes seen above. Unfortunately, I haven’t touched my paints in so long that some of them are dried up and unusable now. I’ll have to do a thorough inventory and then start replacing them when I can.
For now, I’m just excited to have some work space and some painting started.